Sup people, and welcome to my beastly blog, hope you like it. Please Leave A word of advice in comment form. i could use suggestions.






Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Here is my latest story. Hope you like it.

A Bully Problem
By: zebrafish010
Hi I’m Joey. I’m A Normal Kid Like You. I Have A Prolem. it’s a Bully  Problem.
It All Started When I moved From Festus M.O .TO Concodia. My Parents Told Me It Would Be Fun. Well It wasn’t. When I Arived
I Was An Instant Bully Target. I Was Able To Ignore the Bullies For A While But after A While I Couldn’t Take It Anymore. Then One Day While I Was Being Bullied A Kid Came And Stood Up For Me. His Name Was Bull. He Had A Sister Named Renae.
 Me And Bull Became Best Friends. Well I Decided To Run Away But I Decide Not To And Give This A 2nd
Chance. Me And Bull Went To The Princible And He Said He Will Keep An Eye out. Then One Day While The Bullying Was At It’s Lowest Frank, A Bully, Had Started Teasing Me. Suddenly Bull His Sister And The Whole Class Was Standing Behind Me. After That I Was Never Bullied Again. So Don’t Bully It’s Just Not Cool.

No comments: